- itinct.com/ - That was to be my all things Connecticut search directory. Still is a great domain name.
- dognpony.net - That was going to be my multimedia services web site
- CSScheatsheets.com - It is a half-hearted effort at a css reference site
- W3Ccheatsheets.com - While I was at it, I figured I'd buy an entire empire. More Web Help.
- HTMLcheatsheets.com - At this point I was just getting carried away with web help.
- mtbikebuilder.com - This is still a hope, but has nothing much right now on it.
- madpixl.com - The oldest and most complete, this is my web design portfolio site.
- indygoo.com - Would have been an indy rock site back when I was building another artist's web site.
- westwoodsct.com - This is my blog's companion site built with apple's crappy web application. That is a piece of garbage. So I don't update too much.
Monday, June 22, 2009
To all my domains...
They seemed like such good ideas... Like children really, you get excited, pick a name, purchase it and then instead of building the site, I get another idea. So these malformed and illegitimate orphans lie: