- itinct.com/ - That was to be my all things Connecticut search directory. Still is a great domain name.
- dognpony.net - That was going to be my multimedia services web site
- CSScheatsheets.com - It is a half-hearted effort at a css reference site
- W3Ccheatsheets.com - While I was at it, I figured I'd buy an entire empire. More Web Help.
- HTMLcheatsheets.com - At this point I was just getting carried away with web help.
- mtbikebuilder.com - This is still a hope, but has nothing much right now on it.
- madpixl.com - The oldest and most complete, this is my web design portfolio site.
- indygoo.com - Would have been an indy rock site back when I was building another artist's web site.
- westwoodsct.com - This is my blog's companion site built with apple's crappy web application. That is a piece of garbage. So I don't update too much.
Monday, June 22, 2009
To all my domains...
They seemed like such good ideas... Like children really, you get excited, pick a name, purchase it and then instead of building the site, I get another idea. So these malformed and illegitimate orphans lie:
Posted by westwoods at 3:43 AM No comments:
Friday, June 5, 2009
Who's watching you in the woods
Spring is the perfect time of year to see a variety of wildlife here in Guilford, Connecticut. When I'm not riding my bike, I like to take pictures. Here's some local nature photos of different beasts and their kids peering down from above. Keep your eyes peeled and you can see any of these animals who live in Westwoods diverse ecosystems.
The following pics include a baby Pileated Woodpecker, Great Horned Owl and owlet, a Red Tailed Hawk Nest with 3 babies, a Cardinal, an Osprey, and a Snapping turtle, a Copperhead, a Fiddler Crab and an Egret.
Posted by westwoods at 11:53 AM No comments:
Labels: The woods and trails
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)